Friday, November 30, 2007

As I am preparing for christmas...which I have to pack into a suitcase to take home with me...I keep getting distracted. Studying and hanging out with new friends was enough of a distraction, now I am nursing again. The entire family has come down with some sort of Swiss Flu. Tina swears that it isn't like the flu we get back home, not that it matters because they have all the syptoms as far as I can tell. The baby is fortunate enough to have not gotten this yet, and Roger, since he was working late almost all week. I haven't either, which is amazing because I was taking care of Amandine all week and she has had it for 4 days. Keep them in your prayers. I would prefer not to get sick, and if Chiara gets sick she will have to go to the hospital because she can't go more than a day without eating. I am still hoping to make it to Zurich before I go home for Christmas...I just need to find time one weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

No comments: