Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sorry it has been a while since I posted anything new. The last few weeks have been pretty boring and uneventful...thus very good. German is going well...I am going to start attending a German speaking church to help with my language skills. Friends are good, and the family is doing pretty well despite having colds. I have miraculously been well even though I am around Tina and the baby almost all day. I am heading home in 1 month...which I realized today, and had to start thinking about Christmas presents. I am super excited to get americanized Chinese food, Mexican food, and starbucks that only cost 3 dollars instead of 7. I am also super excited to see Pierry and my friends...I am not use to being without them for months at a time. I head home on the 18th to spend Christmas with my parents and siblings, new years with friends in TN, and a few days with my grandparents. I am excited about coming home for a bit. Although sad that I will miss Christmas in Switzerland...it would be gorgeous.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

since when do you like chinese food?

Cheri said...

Since college...I also like mexican food, vegetables, and onions. Tastes change...I still don't like the sweet and sour, but most everything else.