Thursday, September 6, 2007

My fat pants don't fit! That is a good thing...they are falling off. This summer after I finished school, I didn't do anything...and my pants were tight. Now, after only a month...they fit again. I thank this to eating chocolate, and this ridiculous hill next to my house. In the afternoons while the kids are taking naps I try to exercise (because of the chocolate)...the hill is really steep and really high. However, I found the best exercise place literally 20 ft from my house...the cemetery. I live right next door to the largest cemetery in Switzerland. This cemetery has steps that go all the way to the top of the hill...(there aren't any graves in this part of the cemetery so its not like I will be jogging by a grave as someone is being buried). It is more like a very safe park...I saw a deer there last week. But anyway, my goal is to be able to jog up all the stairs in one shot before I leave for Christmas. I can only do about 1/2 right now. My life isn't that boring that I have to talk about my exercise habits...but I will have to show you pictures soon so that you understand why this is a great part of my day.

German is going well...slow but good. I found a group of people my age at a church and we meet once a week for bible study and discussion. I might go to Paris next weekend, although I am not excited about spending an entire night awake, which is the plan at the moment, so I might put that trip off until October. I will be going to the mountains with the small group from church in late September, so that should be good. It is getting colder here, about 10 C...I think about 55-65 not quite sure. So I have to go shoe shopping...I couldn't take all my boots with me. Keep an eye on facebook for more pictures soon.

No comments: